Thursday 13 June 2013

Alhamdulillah - I've graduated!


Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah. Finally I graduated with MSc in Integrated Construction Project Management.  

First and foremost, I would like to thank Allah SWT for giving me the strength to successfully accomplish Master of Science in Integrated Construction Project Management. It has been a great and pleasurable experience as a Master student in the prestigious institution – UiTM.

To start with, I had chosen this programme since it has perfect combination of various knowledge and skills related to Project Management through multi-approaches learning medium together with experienced and competent lecturers. As an Administrative and Diplomatic Officer, I believe that this programme will enhance my competency and capability particularly in Project Management field in order for me to serve the nation better.                               

As the classes were conducted in the evening, I have ample time during the day; have a quick reading on the notes prior to the class, completing assignments as well as coordinating group discussion among colleagues. I must say that wise time management between studying and family life is the key to my success.

On the other hand, I believe that every Post Graduate student must have critical thinking skills, ability to analyse and synthesize information systematically and also have right attitudes towards learning process. I would like to share that focus, discipline and maturity are the driving forces that led to my successful in my Master study.

It is also crucial to highlight the significance of human relations as there should be regular interactions between students and lecturer where it must be based on mutual respect and in conducive learning medium; and that environment was applicable throughout my learning journey in UiTM.

For me, I believe that my family is very influential in charting my success. I will not be successful without strong support from my wife, my children, Zahra, Zulfa and Zarifa whom have been my inspiration, my parents’ blessing and also never ending encouragements of family members. I am also grateful to JPA that granted me study leave and scholarship.

Finally, I wish to concur that all factors above will not bring me anywhere here without the provision and providence of Allah. Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment