Friday 14 June 2013

Back to INTAN

Salam.

Alhamdulillah. I have been posted back to INTAN after completing my MSc. Currently I'm attached to Centre for Project Management where our core business is to provide training with regards to development planning and project management to the public servant.

For me myself, it has been almost 7 years I'm in INTAN and of course many people asking why still INTAN? As a PTD you should explore other opportunities and challenges. Yes its true but I believe that my stint in INTAN this time should be a short one. Frankly speaking, I was looking for place in central agency such as UKAS or ICU after my MSc. However, current situation involving my special baby - Zarifa forced me to request JPA to put me in INTAN. I am a family man. I believe that my family needs me very much at this difficult time. With the flexible working condition as well as familiar environment, I could spend more time with my family rather than surrender myself to the hectic working environment in central agency.

InsyaAllah, I will be up for the challenge soon. At this moment, let me finish my business with INTAN first.

No comments:

Post a Comment